DELAND, FL; May 10, 2021 – ARC Group Worldwide, Inc. (“ARC” or the “Company”), a
leading global provider of advanced manufacturing, today announced its operating
results for the third quarter ended March 28, 2021.
Highlights for the third quarter of fiscal year 2021 compared to the third quarter fiscal
year 2020 for Continuing Operations:
- Net sales were $16.4 million, increasing by 28.2%;
- Gross profit was $4.0 million, increasing by 117.9%;
- Operating expenses were $1.9 million, decreasing by 2.0%;
- Interest and financing costs were $0.3 million, decreasing by 54.9%;
- Income from continuing operations was $1.8 million.
- EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA was $3.5 million. Adjusted EBITDA is a non-
- GAAP financial measure, which is reconciled to the most directly comparable
- GAAP financial measure and more fully defined in the enclosed table.
Highlights for the nine months ended March 28, 2021, compared to the nine months
ended March 29, 2020 for Continuing Operations:
Net sales were $42.3 million, increasing by 20.4%;
- Gross profit was $9.2 million, increasing by 106.9%;
- Operating expenses were $5.3 million, decreasing by 18.7%;
- Interest and financing costs were $0.9 million, decreasing by 63.5%;
- Income from continuing operations was $2.9 million.
- EBITDA was $8.1 million.
Prior year financials for the fiscal third quarter include the results of ARC Metal
Stamping, LLC (“AMS”), which was divested in December 2019 and are presented as
To see the full Financial Report, please click here